Sunday, January 1, 2012

HAPPY 2012!!!

Good bye 2011, Hello 2012!

Can't believe it's here! Already this morning we've had both kids crying for whatever reason and Ray decided to make popcorn, burn it..then spill his champagne on the carpet and then leave a FULL can of beer sitting on the floor. *eye roll*

Such a tard.

Today also is a Sunday, and you all know what that means..............PACKER GAME DAY!!!! WOO HOO!!!! Packers vs Lions today at 12 noon :) I can't wait!! It should be a pretty good game. Last time they played Suh got thrown out of the game....crazy! I'm unsure if he will be playing today or not. They haven't really shown much on that. But then that's old news anyway.

THEN tomorrow, Nebraska plays in the Capital One bowl! As terrible as it is, I'm not really that excited for this game...We haven't played in over a month, so I guess I'm just over Husker season football....I just pray we WIN!!!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a safe and happy new years!!

1 comment: