Friday, January 13, 2012

Cell Phone Blues

Never thought I would be sooooo sad not to be phone shopping. Ray got back from H&R Block this morning and said that he's only getting back just over $5,000 this year...last year it was over $6. He's not too happy about it because he said with all the debt that he has built up, he's going to be left with about $500...I told him to just throw it into savings but I think that's just something he will not consider. I need to tell him to just go get a new phone.

Now, as for me, I will be going to get a new phone ASAP. I get my W-2 form on Monday (hopefully) and will be getting my taxes done on Tuesday. I'm hoping for a decent return this year. With whatever I get back I will be putting $1,000 away for the summer since my best friend is getting married and I'm in the wedding. That way I know for sure I won't be short on cash. Then with whatever is left, I plan on buying the iPhone 4s --yes, a touch screen phone. My parents won an iPad from their work christmas party and I was just tinkering on it...think I could handle an iPhone.-- I've been trying to do a little research on different phones and a lot of people LOVE their iPhones..so I guess that's what I will go with...no matter what the price.

But I think before this little family birthday party that I'm going to, I will get on verizon and just check some more reviews on a few other phones.

Anyway, I don't have any pictures to post...boo! So I will just have to update later.

No comments:

Post a Comment