Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Money Money Money

Today I had to go into work and talk to my boss about using up my PTO because I didn't get a paycheck on Monday. Right now, it sucks a lot because I have less then $200 to pay 2 bill that are both over $100. UUUGGGHHHH!! Oh well, it will be taken care of. I'm just glad that I will be getting a paycheck next pay period. I had 80 hours worth of PTO to use it, so that works out great!

Alright, so since I play on going back to work after the 17th of this month, I have been trying to get a sleep schedule worked out with Will. We did great yesterday, but this morning just didn't work out the way I wanted it to. Tonight I'm going to try and get it working out. Since I have to be to work at 8, I need to try and get up by 6:30, feed myself and Will and get out the door before 7:55. This will be interesting.

Yey for TV

Sooooooooooooo....as of last night, my tv shows are back on! YEY!!! Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game and Switched At Birth. I'm really glad they came back! I missed my shows. I LOVE Switched At Birth. Since we have been trying to learn sign language for Colby, it's kind of nice to watch a show that has signing in it. Helps me learn a few little things that may come in handy later.

Pretty Little Liars was AWESOME last night. I'm glad it's finally giving us a few answers on WHO the hell A is. I'm pretty sure the person who killed Alison is different then the person sending the text messages. I'm just really unsure who it is right now. I think Jenna, Mona and Lucas were involved in killing Ali but whats-his-name (the cop) is the one sending the messages....OR he's the middle man. BUT I do find it weird that it was someone randomly from their english class would be A since the cop wasn't there....idk. They make it really confusing sometimes.

Anyway, nothing too much else going on. I have been ordering movies lately. I keep adding to my movie pile. I've been buying Bradley Cooper movies :) hehe. So far I have gotten All About Steve, Valentine's Day and Wedding Crashers. I still have He's Just Not That Into You coming and I want to go buy The Hangover II. haha I'm still on a Bradley Cooper kick. Also I'm wanting Sweet Home Alabama...mostly because of Josh Lucas. I have a nice list of movies that I want to get....since I did get The Help and Water For Elephants for Christmas :) hehe.

I also need to get working on my reading list. I haven't been reading AT ALL lately....feel a little out of wack because of it..was going to start working on reading before William got here but obviously that didn't happen. So need to start reading.

I have been noticing that my blogs have been very scattered lately....guess I need to get my thoughts more together before I start blogging. haha.

Anywho...not much else! Will blog later!

No comments:

Post a Comment