Saturday, January 14, 2012

Baby Shower

Today is the day that I get to see my cousin and her beautiful baby bump! I'm so excited for her. She's the first cousin to have a little girl. All the rest of us have boys...which is ok with me. She's the first in her family to have a baby, so I'm glad her parents are now going to be grandparents themselves.


Pizza & Family
Well, last night we went over to my dad's cousin's house her celebrate her husband's birthday. It wasn't much, just a few pizza's, chips, salad, fruit and cake. I wasn't really in the mood to be super social last night, but I ended up being more social then I thought I would.

One thing I did notice tho, was that my dad's cousin was just all about my cousin Max. (he's going to be 13 months here on the 25th) Don't get me wrong, he's super adorable and just a sweetheart....but it just seemed like when I would try talking to her, she would kind of put me off. Don't know if she meant to or not but it really did come off that way. I did finally catch her at a time where she wasn't so pre-occupied by him and we ended up having a good talk.

Another thing that bothers me to NO END, is my Max's brother, Tanner. I understand that he is a pretty hyper kid and has tons of energy to burn, he's what? 6-7 years old now? BUT, it does bother me when I'm sitting on the couch, eating ice cream and he gets up in my face, litterally 2 inches away, and starts making weird noises in my ear. NOT.COOL.DUDE. I try sooo hard not to be mean to him, but when I'm annoyed, I can't help but be brutally honest. I was rather proud of myself tho and I didn't yell at him. Talk a little more stern, yes. But raise my voice, no.

I do enjoy talking to my aunts tho. Even tho they are both soo different, they are both really loving and understanding. They get me pretty well I think.

Now today I have to deal with a completely different group of family. I love my moms said. We're all pretty open and out there. But sometimes that open & outspoken side can get rather mean & aggressive. I do wonder if my one cousin will be there since she is going through a divorce and what not. Her and I just don't see on the same level really. She sometimes comes off as if she "knows more" then what you do. Just because you're a nurse, doesn't give you a right to act like you have a broom stick shoved up your ass. But I haven't talked to her in over a year now, so I'm pretty sure she may be a little different...if she's even there.


Go The F%$# To Sleep!
I don't know if it's the food I've been eating, or if he's really just going through a growth spurt right now, but William just won't sleep! It's starting to get frustrating since I plan to go back to work next week. He eats good for us, we can get burps out of him, but then even after 4-5oz, he won't go back to sleep. I don't know what the deal is. We're gonna have to try and keep him awake for a little bit longer in the evening and maybe that will help. Last night I think I got about 2-4 hours of sleep....I'm shocked that I'm even fuctioning right now. I think I may try one of those 5 hour energy drinks and see if that works for me. (there was a lady at walmart that was passing them out on Black Friday, so we decided to take some) The only real problem about taking it tho is how will it affect Will.


Playoffs Playoffs Playoffs!!
The 49ers vs Saints and The Ravens vs The Broncos...Pretty good match ups today. My picks would have to be the Saints and the Ravens. Tomorrow my Packers play the Giants and I can not wait for this game! Will be a real jaw clencher if you as me. It definately was the last time these 2 teams came together and played.

Go Pack! Go!

2 comments:

  1. Aww that sucks that he isn't sleeping well! If you take a 5 hour drink I would just pump before hand and then by the next time you BF I would imagine it would be all out of your system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's just a growth spurt. And he gets so darn gassy. I'm actually just heading out to get gas drops since I forgot ours at home :)

    ReplyDelete