Thursday, January 19, 2012

Moby Wrap Review

I said the other day that I would do a review on the Moby Wrap and yesterday I completely forgot, so here we go.

Pros.
1. Comfortable- This product is made of 100% cotton, and I must say that it is VERY comfortable to wear. It's a little bit heavy, but not so heavy that it bothers you while wearing it.

2. Easy to wear - The first time that I put this thing on, I was a little confused as to how to wear it, but I watched a youtube video on the ways to wear it and honestly, it's fairly simple. It seems to be complicated, but once you try wrapping it once or twice, you basically have it down to a tee.

3. Baby loves it - I was a little skeptical when I first heard about the moby. So many people were saying how they love it and that baby seems to love being in the moby. After putting baby in it, he fell asleep and was out for a good hour! I couldn't believe how much he seemed to like it.

4. Can get things done - Normally, I'm not a fan of having baby in my arms, but since this keeps him on my chest and keeps my hands free to do other things, it's rather helpful. Esp when he is crying and I'm in the other room cooking.

Cons.
1. A little scary - I will say, I was wearing William while I was cooking, and it really started to scare me when I would open a cabinet as I thought it would smack him in the head. Also, if you don't have it tight enough, and you lean over, you're scared baby may fall out.

2. Takes time - Even tho it's pretty simple to put on, it still takes a while to get the damn thing wrapped around you're body and to make sure that it is tight enough so baby is secure in it.

3. A little bit of a pain - So I must say, that I think wearing baby in the store when we have 2 kids to take with us, is a much easier soluation then the car seat, but then I think about how I have to bring the moby with me everywhere, have to make sure that I have it on before I go out, and then having to get baby out of the car seat when he maybe already sleeping, may just be a bit of a problem.


Overall, I think this product is great, and I would recommend it to anyone who is wanting to wear baby. I guess we'll just have to wait until I am out and about and get the chance to use it a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment