Sunday, January 8, 2012

Football Sunday

Another day filled with football....just love it :) Well, the Giants beat the Falcons so next weekend they will face the Packers. Should be another great game. Right now it's the Broncos vs Steelers and to my surprise the Broncos are kicking some ass right now...I'm rather shocked. I'm not a Tebow fan but kudos buddy.


Nice Wheels
So as I promised, here is a picture of our new Trailblazer.

Ain't it purdy? :) Like I said, I'm not too happy at the fact that it's white, but it does look really nice. The backseat is VERY roomy. I was pretty shocked on that. Guess in the next few years I'll have to get myself a bigger car.


Taxes Baby
So I was talking to Ray about getting the insurance and plates on this thing and he, out of no where, said that he'll take about $3000 of it and I can have the rest....what?...like really?! But who knows how much that will be. Either way, I'll be happy getting some money here soon. I NEED a new phone! Grrr.


Since I haven't really talked too much about my kids, I think I should do that. Colby is about the same. This Wednesday we will be having Betty Jo coming back to the house. We haven't seen her for about 2-3 weeks, so it will be nice to get back into doing that.

William is doing great! Right now I have him in a newborn footie sleeper and it is TIGHT on him. My little peanut is growing up! Oh, and since I read on the bump a question about what we "nickname" our kids, I thought I would share a few of them here :) Colby has always been Colber-bean. Not sure why, but that's just what I call him. William has a few different names (a few I used to call Colby also). We call him peanut, sugar peas and sugar britches (<< I think that's how you spell that). I really can't stand people calling him Willy or Billy or Bill. The child is almost a month old, who calls a baby Bill? When he is old enough to decide, he can be called whatever he wants, but I like Will.

That always scares me...to think about my kids being adults or even being old enough to go to school and have friends and girlfriends and what not. I think I will be fine having a million boys around all the time. It's the girls they bring around that will drive me nuts! It's funny because I think everyone secretly wants to be the "cool" parents lol.

Alright, now that it's almost 6, it's time to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment