Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1 Month Check Up

Took William to the doctors for his 1 month check up. Here are his stats:

Weight: 9lbs 12oz - 50% (was 7lbs 11oz at birth)

Height: 20 3/4" -10% (was 19in long at birth)

Head Circ: I'm unsure of this, but he's in the 75%.

He looked pretty good! Just like Colby, our little man is on the shorter side. He's growing, but to me it seems like he is growing slow. We've just increased his feedings to about 4 to 6oz every 3-4 hours. I'm really surprised how much this little piggy pig eats!

I also got checked out while we were at the doctors. Everything with me looked pretty good too. I'm still REALLY unsure about what kind of birth control that I want to do, so for the time, my dr gave me the depo shot. I actually think that I will just continue with the shot. As much as I would like to get Mirena, I'm REALLY scared to even think about putting something in me and then have problems with it. I think for now the shot will be my best bet. It's good for 3 months and they give you a paper that reminds you when you need to get another one. And with me going to the drs every month for William, I think I'll remember to get it done. And since Ray and I don't have sex that often anyway, I think this is probably the best option.


Refund
So this morning we got up and ran into Holdrege to get my taxes done. I was just going to drop them off but I decided to just stay and get them done...why not save myself the trip?? So I will be getting back around $5,000, and I am one VERY happy girl :). First thing is first, I will be buying myself a new phone. I can NOT wait! hehe --I know, I've been talking about getting a new phone for a good while now, it's probably getting old-- So as soon as the money comes in, I will be making a trip to Lincoln to get the phone. yey! :)

Other then the new phone, I'm thinking that I will buy a kinect for our XBox. I need to get into shape and I think if we have a game that's about losing weight, I might have an easier time with it. Then Colby can get into it with me. I'm then going to buy some bookshelves. I've be come quite the bookworm within the past year or so, so I need a place to put them all. Also need a place to put all of my movies. But after those few things, I'm unsure what my next purchase will be. I would LOVE to buy a new camera, but I'd also like to buy a new computer....UGH...idk. I need to be sure to not spend too much right away because I need to have some money saved up for my friends wedding this summer.


Shoes Shoes Shoes
My close friends know that I am a BIG Sex and the City fan. Everytime I happen to watch the movie or an episode or 2, I become obsessed with shoes. I really really REALLY want to hit the mall and walk into Famous Footwear and get me a pair of pumps. I've become kind of a shoe whore in a way...even tho I don't have many pairs of shoes. Actually, I think I need to buy myself a few good pairs of jeans! Maybe buy some Silvers :)

Along with jeans, I'll more then likely buy some books. haha, me and books. Like I said, I need bookshelves to house all these books that I keep buying.

Also, if anyone has any recommendations for a good camera please feel free to comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment