Sunday, January 15, 2012

Football Sunday

Well, yesterday at the baby shower went better then expected. Everyone was in a really great mood....more so then usual. (I think it's because a bunch of them are going on a cruise here in February) I was rather happy that everyone was just all smiles and overall cheerful. I've never seen so many people so excited about someone having a baby girl. As much as I LOVE the little girls clothes and accessories that go with it...I'm very happy that I have 2 boys. Even if they are destructive, they won't be so "diva-ish" as maybe a girl would.

With that in mind, the topic of another baby comes to mind. I was asked by many family members if we would be trying for a girl this next time around. I told them there may not be a "next time" around. I've told Ray that I want to be done having kids by the time I'm 30...but I did end up extending it, so I would like to be done and over with having kids by the time that I am 32. I still want to be young enough to keep up with my kids and I don't want Ray to be "too old". If we were to have another, I would probably be about 29-30. Which wouldn't be too bad, but as of right now we really don't have the space for any more kids. Our house is the size of a 2 bedroom apartment and we already have NO space for anything.

The funny thing is, the house behind my parents home is for sale. $199,999 I believe is what they are asking for it. I don't think it's all because of the house (because it is really nice) it's only got 2 main bedrooms right now and they are adding a third to the basement which is nice. But it's on a pretty big lot of land and it's also got a 2 car garage. I WISH I had the money to even get the loan for a house like that. Living behind my parents house really wouldn't be that bad. I could just walk right over and drop off Colby. And if Ray started working at Hughes Brothers Inc. with my parents, he could just catch a ride...well, depending on which shift he was on. Either way, it would be a great for the baby sitting aspect.


Football Sunday
Another Sunday, another football game. Today the Packers play the Giants and it's gonna be a SUPER exciting match up! Last time it was a nerve racking experience. I have a feeling this one will be about the same. Both teams have all their players back and ready to play, so it will be a good match up. I'm a little worried for my Packers as they have had a few weeks off now and the Giants played just last weekend.

We'll just have to wait and see how this game turns out! I'm sure I will be screaming at the top of my lungs and scaring the neighbor kids lol.

And just for your entertainment, here is a picture of Colby sitting in his old bumbo chair.
Silly Boy
I think next blog I will do a review on the Moby Wrap. I'm actually using it right now while I type. William seems to love this thing a lot! I really enjoy it too. It frees up my hands when he just wants to be held.

No comments:

Post a Comment