Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wildcard Weekend

Yep Yep Yep! Another football filled weekend, and I LOVE IT! Thus far, my predictions have not gone as planned. With the Texans vs Bengals, I was routin' for the Bengals...of course they lost lol. Now I am watching the Saints vs Lions game cheerin' on the Saints. Since they're winning, I'm not too worried about this game.


Vroooomm baby
We are now the new owners of a 2004 Chevy Trail Blazer!! Sorry I don't have a picture of it right now. Ray & his brother went up to get the car this morning and Ray just took it straight to work with him, so I have yet to see the thing today. BUT I promise to get a few pictures posted! If not this week, then by next weekend when I am at my parents and using a computer that works better then mine!

The only real "argument" that Ray and I have had about this car is whether or not he should put me on the insurance or not. I think that he should, but he's not so sure about it. He doesn't think that he can because we are not married, but I don't think you have to be married to do that.....but what the hell do I know? Either way, he said that he will ask about it. I think it would be a smart idea to put me on it if he can because I know I will be driving it at some point without him in the car.


Cell Phone Blues
At this point in time, I am soo over my stupid phone it's not even funny. I have had my blackberry pearl for almost 3 years now. The battery has basically reached it's end. I mean, it doesn't even stay charged for a full day anymore. I don't have a charger anymore either...just the one for the car. So whenever my phone is dying, I have to throw my shoes on, grab my keys and head out to my car so I don't lose the call. --completely sucks to be honest with you. I even had to do this the night I was in labor with William!--

So now I am having a problem trying to figure out what phone I want. I'm guessing that I will get a touch screen phone, even tho I told myself I never EVER would get one....but that's almost impossible these days. But what touch screen phone do I get?? That's the problem. After I get my tax return, first thing I will be doing is getting a new phone. Pretty sure Ray will be getting a new phone himself, since his phone decided to take a shit on him the weekend that William was born.

I am really hoping I can get a new phone by the middle of next month. I don't think I can tolerate my phone for too much longer. If I had the money now, I would go and get one this coming weekend, but seeing as I am broke, that won't be happening.


Just So Tired
I must say, that I am soooo gosh darn tired. Seems like William is starting to get into a pattern of sleeping for about 2-4 hours at a time, but when he wakes up every 2 hours in the middle of the night...it starts to get to you. I wanted to start working on getting into a routine at night so then when I go back to work, I won't be so tired...or atleast won't be late for work. I really have enjoyed my time off tho. Almost thought about not going back, but I really do miss seeing everyone at work and getting out of the house. I feel like I'm just a hermit that is stuck in the house all damn day long. I know I felt that way with Colby too. I guess I just worry that I won't have enough milk stored up during the day for Ray to give Will or that I won't be able to pump at work as much as I would like...ugh...idk.

When I go home next weekend, I will be buying a alarm clock. Just one of those little battery powered clocks that are nothing but an alarm clock. I was using my phone, but since it's taken a shit, I can't trust it.

Speaking of Seward...next weekend will be William's first across the state trip to see my family in Seward. I remember taking Colby for his first trip. He slept the entire ride from what I remember. I'm wondering how both kids will do on this trip. Colby will pass out but if William starts crying, then I KNOW Colby will wake up and freak out. Guess we'll just have to see. I'll be driving my car and not the new blazer, but I guess that's ok.

Well....I'm thinking that is all for now. It's after 10 and my game has about 1:00 left on the clock...YEY SAINTS!! :) haha. I need to start putting more pictures of the boys up here, but like I said, will have to do that next weekend. Also, need to change a few things on my blog pages. Don't really need my baby check list anymore haha.

2 comments:

  1. Oh funny, my Blackberry is nearly 3 years old too! It still works okay and will probably have it until it dies or the track ball falls out (I lost my first one) and I don't want to get a touch screen either. My husband has one and I hate using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right? I love my blackberry, but I'm thinkin' it's time to move up in technology. lol

    ReplyDelete