Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Birth Control Dilema

What to do, what to do. Before William was even born, I had been planning on getting Mirena. I planned this because I felt that this was the best option for us since we really don't want any more kids at this point. But now, for whatever reason, I'm starting to get nervous about getting it. My dr said she wouldn't be able to put it in for me, so I would have to go to another dr to have it put in. Also, the whole thing about having something in my body is a little scary...why, I don't know, but it is.

I guess it's just a fear of mine that something will go wrong with it. I mean, I've never really had any major issues with my period, and I know when I got on birth control after having Colby, the pill completely screwed up my system. I don't want something like that to happen again, but everyone I have talked to has never had a problem with Mirena at all. BUT I think when I go back to the dr, I will ask her what I need to do. If I just need to schedule with another dr that day or what needs to happen. I would like to her check me out first before I let some other dr do so.

Sick of sickness

So, yet again this morning, Colby decided to just throw up E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E. Ray of course gave Colby a bath, but guess who got stuck cleaning up the vomit...oh yea, little old me. (Another reason why I think 2 kids is just fine) Let me tell you, it was not a pretty sight. Just glad that Will was a very happy baby so I could clean up the mess.

Now, what caused Colby to get sick?....we really have no idea. He's been just fine all day, and doesn't have a temp. Just must have been one of those things.

No More Tebow Time!!

Alright. I have had quite enough of Tim Tebow. I swear to Buddha, this morning on about 5 different channels, they had mentioned Tebow. Even talking about politics! REALLY?!! Come on!! What the fuck does Tim Tebow have to do with politics?? He is NOT a god, and shouldn't be looked at as such. I'm soooo over this kid it's ridiculous. My cousin actually started talking about him and I said "Ok, who really cares about Tebow?" and he completely freaked on me saying how he's earned everything he has and he's such a great player and blah blah blah.....

.....I'm not going to sit here and say that I "hate" Tebow, because I don't hate him. I'm just really sick and tired of everyone making such a big deal about this kid. I don't care if he's this super friendly, down to earth, respectable quarterback that has some magic stick stuck up his ass to help win games....I'm just sick and tired of everyone making such a big deal about HIM. It takes more then just a quarterback to win football games.

Vroom baby

So last night Ray's younger brother stopped at the house. He had just bought a new truck and was going back up to pick it up. Ray decided that he wanted to go with him first, to pick up a few things, and then also to browse the lot. I will say that his brother's truck is pretty damn nice! Well, when they got back Ray said that they had seen a Trail Blazer that was an '03 and looked to be in really great condition. They, I believe were asking for about 10,500(?) and we're more then willing to get a car that is about that much.

Anyway, Ray seemed pretty excited about it, and the sales lady told Ray she could get him a good deal on the blazer. So, today Ray talked to the bank and we're waiting to see if we can get approved for a loan. Tomorrow we are going to go back to the dealership and test drive the thing...Ray was going to go himself, but I believe I need to see this thing too. There is no way I will let both of my kids go into a car that I haven't seen yet....atleast not one we want to buy. But either way, we might be getting a new car REALLY REALLY soon!! :) yey!

If we DO get the car, I will for sure post a picture :) Ray told me that it's white...ick...but I suppose I can live with white. He said he's also unsure if it as leather seats or not...leather is definately easier to clean when you have kids...buuuutttt living in this bipolar weather state, I'm not a big fan of leather...haha. I just want to see the car and the inside of it. Will DEFINATELY need to test drive the thing and see how much space is in the back, since we have some pretty important cargo that will be back there. I'm excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good things about Mirena, and will probably get it. Weird that your doc can't put it in though!
    And good luck on the loan for the car, hope it works out for you guys!

    ReplyDelete