Saturday, November 12, 2011

Another Football Saturday

Congradulations to my fellow Huskers on their win at Penn State today! 17-14 was the final score, and I must say, I was sitting on the edge of my chair watching the last few minutes of the 4th quarter.

I will say that I am very sympothic to the victoms of this Penn State sex scandal. I definately think that losing their head coach messed with the heads of the players. They did give it their all, and they played a hard game.

But I am very proud of my Husker boys for finally figuring themselves out. I think that T-Magic has really progressed this season. Our throwing game still is rather rusty, but definately has improved, and that is what matters! I do think that Kinnie is a terrible reciever, and has been really shotty the past few games. Even Burkhead was a little off today, but made a massive comeback in the second half.



Black Friday

So today I happened to be scanning ads and saw that Walmart has their black friday ad out. I did manage to browse through it and find a few things that I want to go for, but definately not enough things to get my whole shopping trip done. I'm just going to wait until next week to see if Target has anything worth while.

I know I plan to stop at a few stores this coming week to see if I can find any great deals anyway. Also, I want to stop at payless and get a pair of my moccasins since mine at totally worn out. They are THE best pair of moccasins that I have owned! Very comfortable and they have lasted through a lot.

As for the rest of my weekend, I will be laying around being lazy, since my Packers don't play until Monday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment