Saturday, November 19, 2011

Oh Nebraska...

I'm really sad. My Husker boys just couldn't pull this one out. They lost to Michigan 45-17. WHY Michigan? I would understand Penn State, but Michigan? Of all teams to lose to? Just a terrible game all the way around. We pull it together for about 10 minutes of the entire game then we just decided that we didn't want to play anymore and played liked shit. Just pure shit. Even Rexy didn't have any great power runs today.

I'll just be happy tomorrow when I am able to watch my Packers play. Atleast they have been rather successful this season. My father keeps saying "They have to lose something"...ummm, excuse me?? Says who? Why do they HAVE to lose something?? Just because it's "rare" for teams to go 16-0 and win a super bowl, doesn't mean they can't do it. And hell, they just might!

I guess I just am really sick of my dad's piss poor attitude when it comes to football. I mean, I can't even watch my Huskers without wanting to tell him to shut up. Yes, they are losing. Yes, they are playing like shit. I can't clearly see that, I don't need you to give me a play by play and bitch about EVERY.SINGLE.PLAY. It gets old.

I'm debating on when I want to leave here tomorrow....do I leave early enough so I can get home and watch my game?? Or do I stay here and leave late? I'm just really unsure. I'm supposed to be stopping over at Ray's sisters for this Tastefully Simple party, but anymore, I'm just rather unsure if I even want to go. But I do want to buy a few things...I don't know.

Anyway, not much else to report. The craft show today was just pathetic. Hardly ANYTHING was there. I'm wondering if there were other craft shows going on elsewhere as to why there was hardly anything there. I did manage to buy a few things. I bought a Green Bay Packers baby blanket, then I bought a fleece throw blanket for me..also Green Bay Packers. :) hehe.

I guess to add to me getting highly annoyed, my parent now have my nephew. I really have no patience tonight for him at all, so me being here is just going to drive me insane. He wouldn't be so bad if he didn't get pissed off at Colby for every little thing. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't understand that Colby doesn't understand, but still. Do you really need to whine and cry over EVERYthing? He just touched your hair, it's not going to hurt you. Also, every single time he is here, he wants to watch Space Jam....I think I offically hate this movie. I will now believe Topher Grace when he says that he hates that movie after watching it over and over and over and over.

Ok, I believe it's time for me to start figuring out what I'm going to be doing the rest of the night. I can only pray to Buddha that both kids will be passing out VERY soon....since it's only 6:41pm...I'm pretty sure within the next 4 hours. But of course, bed time can NEVER come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment