Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GBS+....boo

Went in for my 37 week check up today. Dr gave me the results of my GBS test and said that it came back postive....ugh. This really isn't a super big deal, as I will just be put on antibiotics during labor which should stop any thing from being transmitted to baby.

Nothing too much else was talked about. Everything looked good. Baby was head down and definately has dropped. I'm glad for that, but there is still no progress. No dialation or anything....grrrr. I guess I didn't dialate at all with Colby until I was 38 weeks, then I was a finger tip, but that's about it. I think I started out being 1cm dialated when I went to L&D. Oh well, hoping for some progress next week!

As for everything else in the world, not too much else really. Guess life has been rather boring. I still need to buy some stuff for my gift exchanges, but I have no idea what to get EITHER of my draws. I'm considering just money or a visa gift card...is that tacky?? Then they can spend it on gas or food or something they REALLY want, not just crap they may not like. Oh well...we'll see.

I'm at a point now, that I'm wondering how much longer I'm going to be sitting at home wanting baby to get here. I've been watching all the Christmas stuff that they keep showing, but I'm sure this will get old. OH, I guess I haven't updated on my teams lately. My Packers are now 11-0! WOO HOO! This coming Sunday they play the New York Giants and I'm excited :) hehehe. I have a weird feeling that baby will come on a game day....either when the Packers play or when my Husker go to their bowl game. Who knows!

Alright, eyes are hurting, I need to pee and I want to lay down. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment