Saturday, November 26, 2011

Can Finally Blog

Our internet has been acting up, so I've been unable to blog or even make a vlog. I did make one last night, but was unable to get it uploaded....grrr.

Anyway, not too much going on today. It's saturday, and I'm not too sure what I want to do. I've been considering getting my little man out of the house and doing some shopping. I have a few gifts that I need to pick up. I wasn't able to do it Thursday night when we went to Walmart because there were just too many damn people. I can't STAND stupid people. Luckily, I was able to buy my christmas tree with no problems what so ever. I did have to wander around a little to find a great deal for my little man, but I was able to find one of those pop-up tents with the tunnel coming out of it.

Besides that, we didn't go over to Target. I didn't want to wait in another line. There was only one thing I wanted from there anyway. I'm considering going up there today so I can see if they have any good deals left.

I may stop at the thrift store down here to see if there are any good deals at all but I doubt it. I don't seem to find too much down here anymore. And I want to stop at Menards anyway.

Ok....not much of an update, but yea....I'm still rather full from Thanksgiving. And I'm sooooooooooo ready to have this baby! It's crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment