Friday, November 18, 2011

Loooong Friday

Who would have guessed that it is Friday already?? This week has been so topsy turby that I barely can function. First I suppose I will update everyone on Colby. He has been doing GREAT today! I am sooo glad that my little man is acting more like himself. Yesterday I just wanted to cry out of frustration of not knowing how to help him. But today he woke up a little fussy but then has been acting like himself every since. I think having Ray around definately made the difference.

Alright, so I have been up since about 6:30 this morning. Mostly because I wanted to be awake before Colber-bean was. That way, I could be at his side no matter how he was feeling. But he woke up around 7:45 and wasn't too bad. I got some food & drink in him and from then on he was smiles and laughter. He helped me wake up daddy around 8 and then around 9:15 we loaded up the car and headed back to Alma. Colby stayed at home with grandpa because we didn't want to drag him all over the freaking state of Nebraska. Ray and I actually had a pretty good drive back. It feels so weird when it's just the 2 of us. We can do stuff much faster and don't have to argue over the kiddo. So we got back to Alma around 12:15 and then I left around 1:45. I honestly wanted nothing more then to take a nap. I actually did lay down for about 30 minutes while I was home. I really didn't want to get up but knew I had to if I wanted to get some other stuff done tonight.

So after I left Alma, I headed straight back to Seward....honestly, the drive didn't take me that long. I must have been zoned out because before I knew it I was only 45 minutes from home. Of course, once I got home I could only relax for about 15 minutes then I was off again in the car. Mom and I ran to Lincoln to get a few things. We stopped at Home Depot to pick up a deep free. Well, the size of the one that she THOUGHT was on sale, wasn't even a deep freeze, it was a fridge. LOL. So we ended up with one that is a little bit bigger then what we have room for, but that's alright. A little bit bigger the better.

Then, after that, we ran over to Super Saver. Oh my Lanta...when I shop for food, I consider it my relaxing time. I take my time and look at everything. Yea, apparently when the traffic outside is heavy, it's the same damn way in the store. People were racing through the damn store to get what they need and get out. I swear to Buddha, I about got ran over by crazy shoppers about 6 times, then when we were in check out, some guy kicked one of the hand baskets and it came flying at my legs. "haha oh sorry"...yea, I'm sure you're fuckin' sorry buddy. Let's just kick stuff at the pregnant lady.

Then after all that crap, we stopped at Payless...FINALLY! I now have my new moccasins and I also got Colby a pair of snow boots. I think I'm just going to wrap them up and give them to him for Christmas, since he won't really need them quite yet. He wears a size 5, but these are a size 6. I'm hoping he can make them last for atleast a year or 2.

So finally, after a long day of just being in the damn car, I am finally home and with my little man. He was crying when we got back tho. I think he was just tired and hungry. We made some fish sticks and he was really happy with that. I think he's a little sad tho because he didn't see daddy come back with me. He was looking all over grandma's house for him. I should tell Ray, but then he'll feel really bad. But, tomorrow he'll be fine I think. We are going to a garage sale at a church then we are going to the craft show down at the fair grounds. THEN finally, after all that, we will be at home watching the football game. YES! :) hehe.

Sunday, I need to check what time my Packers play because I'm supposed to stop over at Gwen's for a Tastefully Simple party but I'm unsure I really want to go anymore. I just want to buy one or two things and call it good.

g    c;cvhi mk b, mduoie s ne4vrewsssssssd7

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Colby wanted to type

Anyway, not too much else really going on. This next week will be busy with Dr apointments and cleaning the house for Thanksgiving. Also, I have to work...yes, even on Thanksgiving. Oh well, I supposed I will live with working a freaking Holiday. THEN I am off again until Monday...YEY! :)

Alright, everyone have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment